Dag-erling, Your Article Publishers Subscription

Shelley Lowery slowery at web-source.net
Fri Dec 19 11:12:34 PST 2003

Dear Dag-erling,

Thank you for subscribing to my publishers list. You will
receive my latest article submissions as soon as they are
released.

You have permission to publish my articles electronically,
in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge,
as long as my author bylines are included.

If you publish my articles on your web site, you must create
a direct hyperlink to my web site.

A courtesy copy of your publication would be appreciated.

If you use my articles within a print publication, a
courtesy copy is required. Please contact me for further
information.

You may not use my articles in connection with UCE
(Unsolicited Commercial Email), better known as SPAM. Your
list MUST be completely opt-in and provide subscribers with
the ability to easily unsubscribe.

You can find a complete list of all of my articles here:
http://www.web-source.net/free_articles.htm

If you'd like to include a photograph, you can pick one up
on my article listing page above.

I wish you the best of success in all your endeavors.

Warmest regards,

Shelley Lowery

Web-Source.net - Your Guide to Professional Web Site Design
and Development
http://www.web-source.net

Ebook Starter - Do-it-Yourself Ebook Design Kit
http://www.ebookstarter.com

Web Design Mastery - Professional Web Site Design Made Easy
http://www.webdesignmastery.com

If you wish to leave this list, please visit the following web address.
http://www.web-source.net/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=41719&p=6056