goggles port broken

Dev Tugnait dev at unixdaemon.org
Thu Dec 18 10:38:39 PST 2003

i think you misunderstood me i dont want mainternership im amking the port for myself as i wish to use googles
I dont really see how this should be a problem....

peace
* Mark Linimon (linimon at lonesome.com) wrote:
> Dev Tugnait wrote:
>
> >im guessing this port is abandoned anyways cuz 0.72
> >
> >is the newest version and the port is 0.56 im just
> >
> >gonna create a new port for it
> >

> Well, that's not exactly how things work on FreeBSD.  Before
> coming to that conclusion, you need to look the maintainer
> up in the Makefile and ask them first.  (I have Cc:ed lioux@
> on this message).  You should also use the searchable
> Problem Reports to see if anyone else has submitted either
> bugfixes or updates that you might be able to build upon.
> See http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?query.
>
> mcl

 ---++---
 pub  1024D/B9046473 2003-11-21 Dev Tugnait (Freebsd) <dev at unixdaemon.org>
 Key fingerprint = F690 6725 1930 6FBE C05A  FE4D 6CB1 34C1 B904 6473
 sub  1024g/F8F019DF 2003-11-21