FreeBSD Port: mplayer-0.92.0_3

Michael Stowe Bradley, Jr. michaelsbradleyjr at mac.com
Fri Dec 12 00:32:51 PST 2003

If you don't speak English, then my apologies.

I don't have a clue when it comes to compiling from scratch, but I am
trying to learn.

Anyway, would it be possible for you to set up the mplayer port such
that support for the RealAudio codec is included by default when
building with 'make install clean' ?

That way, if someone then installs the linux RealPlayer through ports,
then mplayer can be used to play, and/or dump to pcm, RealAudio files.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Mike Bradley, Jr.

--
[Jesus said] Tell aching mankind to snuggle close
to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace.

My home on the Net ::
    http://homepage.mac.com/michaelsbradleyjr/