games/bzflag 1.10 released! please update

Charles Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Thu Dec 11 10:27:06 PST 2003

On Dec 11, 2003, at 12:54 PM, Nuno Teixeira wrote:
> Hello Charles,
>
> It works!!! Thank you very much!

You're welcome.

> You were very fast, really fast updating this port. Can you be the
> maintainer of it? :)

If you wish.  (TAG!  I'm it, I guess...  :-)

[ ... ]
> The shell archive that you send me contains formating errors. When I
> corrected it the port generated also contains formating errors in
> Makefile like: spaces instead of tabs, wrong inlines, etc, things that
> make make fails. Well, these errors are very easy to fix and if you
> want I can fix it for you. You have already spend your knoledge and
> time
> on this.

I'm not surprised; pasting the shar file inline into mail tends to do
that sort of thing, but the FreeBSD mailing lists also tend to discard
file attachments, so what else can you do?

Anyway, thanks, but I don't need the fixes; I just need to use a
non-lossy transmission mechanism as the local copy I have of my changes
is fine.

> It seems that a unified diff is better to cvs update than sh arquive.
> What do you think?

Ah, good suggestion.  :-)  Very well, I'll use diff for the PR, and CC:
you.

--
-Chuck