FreeBSD Port: py23-mx-base-2.0.4 and py23-psycopg-1.1.9

Luiz Fernando pasquall at terra.com.br
Thu Dec 11 06:34:29 PST 2003

I would like to suggest a few changes in these ports:

py-mx-base:
1- In the 'Makefile', add a conditional:

---
.if defined(WITH_ZOPE)
USE_ZOPE=yes
.endif
---

py-psycopg:
1 - Add the same conditional in the Makefile:

---
.if defined(WITH_ZOPE)
USE_ZOPE=yes
.endif
---

2 - After the installation, run the equivalent of "make install-zope" if
"WITH_ZOPE was defined.

The reason of these changes is that I want to use the database adapter
in the Zope, but for this I have to compile these softwares with python
2.1 and according with bsd.python.mk if we set USE_ZOPE we will compile
with the right python version.

Thank you and if you have any question, please, send it to me.

[]'s

--
<about>
  <name>Luiz Fernando Pasqual S. Souza</name>