xfce4-systemload-plugin and FreeBSD-STABLE

Riccardo Persichetti riccardo.persichetti at tin.it
Wed Dec 10 02:26:04 PST 2003

Hello!

unfortunately, since i don't have access to a freebsd machine,
there's not much i can do... i'd really like to support as many
OSes as possible, if someone can send me a patch i'd be glad to
add it. also, if someone could set me up an account to a
freebsd-STABLE machine, i could see what's going on and solve
the issues the xfce4-systemload-plugin is having...

regards,

  riccardo

--
| riccardo.persichetti at tin.it |