x11-toolkits/py-qt: about libGL detection

Eugene Ossintsev eugos at gmx.net
Mon Dec 8 17:44:57 PST 2003

Hello,

If x11-toolkits/qt32 is built WITHOUT_OPENGL, during building of
x11-toolkits/py-qt two files: qtgl.py and qtgl.pyc are not created.
So, those lines in pkg-plist become incorrect:

	%%PYTHON_SITELIBDIR%%/qtgl.py
	%%PYTHON_SITELIBDIR%%/qtgl.pyc

I'd like to "comment" them as

	%%GL%%%%PYTHON_SITELIBDIR%%/qtgl.py
	%%GL%%%%PYTHON_SITELIBDIR%%/qtgl.pyc

and add to Makefile the following lines to detect whether libqt-mt is built with
libGL or without:

WITH_GL!=       ldd ${X11BASE}/lib/libqt-mt.so | ${GREP} 'libGL' || ${TRUE}
.if !empty(WITH_GL)
PLIST_SUB+=     GL=""
.else
PLIST_SUB+=     GL="@comment "
.endif

I've found such a trick is used in some of the ports. But I do not know how
correct it is. What could you suggest to do?

--
Eugene Ossintsev