firebird and xemacs locking up/crashing "in pairs"???

Palle Girgensohn girgen at pingpong.net
Mon Dec 8 02:16:56 PST 2003

I have two separate problems. The one with the flickering windows also
affects galeon. I cannot reproduce this on enlightenment. Still, since
fluxbox also shows this behaviour, I don't think the problem is WindowMaker
specific, but that there's a something fishy in firebird/galeon/mozilla,
and this problem is only noticed in Wmaker & fluxbox.

The other problem, about firebird & xemacs crashing in pairs, I can only
reproduce with firebird. This makes firebird unusable for me, so right now
I use galeon instead. :(

/Palle

--On söndag, december 07, 2003 22.02.21 -0500 Mike Heffner