FW: FreeBSD Port: ortp-0.6.2

Dan Barto dbarto at aumtechinc.com
Fri Dec 5 10:25:55 PST 2003

Hi,

I was able to get beyond the core dump, etc.  I have the rtpsend and rtprecv
talking to eachother. However, once the file is received and written, the
rptrecv continues to add data (silence) to the output file.

Is there something I don't have set correctly? Shouldn't it just continue in
the loop without getting getting any more data?

Thanks,

Dan