k3b and IDE burner

Markus Brueffer brueffer at phoenix-systems.de
Fri Dec 5 04:06:40 PST 2003

On Friday 05 December 2003 01:02, elarsen2 at cox.net wrote:
> I followed the pkg-message in the port. But when I try to access my burner
> I get "cd9660: /dev/cd0c: Device not configured" I looked and saw that
> thier was a cd0c in /dev. So how would I configure the device?

Please provide us with some more info. At first:

- uname -a
- the burner related part of your /etc/fstab

What do you mean by: "But when I try to access my burner"? Is this shown
during the startup of k3b or when you start burning something?
Does the burner show up correctly under Settings->Configure K3B->Devices?

Markus