The 'cat/foo-*' doesn't work in the pkgtools.conf?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 4 10:49:05 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 13:41, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> I didn't think of it would only check on ports directory instead. :-)

I think it depends on the kind of expression you give it; with the
slash, you're asking for a port-origin glob --- which doesn't include a
version number.  (In fact, "ports_glob mplayer-\*" includes
multimedia/mplayer, while "ports_glob multimedia/mplayer-\*" does not.)

--
brandon s. allbery    [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]     allbery at kf8nh.com
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering, carnegie mellon univ.         KF8NH