Want to create/maintain a port

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 2 10:39:33 PST 2003

>> (12.02.2003 @ 0932 PST): Clement Laforet said, in 1.7K: <<
> 2. don't be scared to take over maintainership even if you don't modify
> 	the port

I'd be careful with that. There's a whole lot of maintainers who don't.
Maintainership is a responsibility, not just a title.

> 3. Track freshmeat :)

Truly the best way to find new apps. I find at least one or two every
day that I'd like to port. In fact, I have a build directory with over
75 completely finished ports that I'm waiting for divine inspiration to
commit.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger