Problems with isisd set up!

Sudheer Vinukonda sudheervinukonda at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 09:49:18 PST 2003

Hi,

We got your contact from the internet.

We are in the process of testing the PyRT tool,
version 2.5.  Unfortunately, we do not have any
routers with us, so we planned to use linux machines
running zebra software as routers. Is this
configuration feasible?

Anyways, we are unable to bring up isisd on 2 machines
at the same time. As soon as the isisd daemon is
started on the second machine, it dies on both the
machines.

We would appreciate if you could help us debug the
problem. Attached is the config file and the log file
of isisd for both the nodes. Please let us know any
other info you would like to see.

Thanks,
Sudheer

PS: Also attached is the mail that we got from the
sourceforge isisd group regarding this problem.

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Sudheer Vinukonda,
2600 Waterview Pkwy, Apt # 3531