devel/libtool13 <-> databases/mysql40-client dependancy problem

Adam C. Migus adam at migus.org
Sun Aug 31 14:49:24 PDT 2003

Clement Laforet said:
> On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:28:09 -0400 (EDT)
> "Adam C. Migus" <adam at migus.org> wrote:
>

>> If there's anything else I can do to help solve the problem please
>> let me know.  Thanks,
>
> It's seems that you have USE_MYSQL set somewhere
> Do you have set USE_MYSQL in make.conf ?
> does "make all-depends-list" simply kill your swap ? :)
>
> clem

Clem,
Indeed it is and indeed it does as I do use MYSQL and wish to have
everything that uses it, compile with support for it.  So I suppose
the question is should defining it universally really cause a loop?
It seems right now defining USE_MYSQL globally makes every package
you compile dependent on mysql...

Thanks,
--
Adam - (http://people.migus.org/~amigus/)