Postfix - two version showing in portversion?

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Thu Aug 28 09:49:33 PDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 10:43:34AM -0600, Tillman Hodgson wrote:
> I appear to have two installations of postfix registered:
>
> # portversion -v | grep -i postfix
> postfix-2.0.14,1            =  up-to-date with port
> postfix-2.0.14-20030812,1   =  up-to-date with port
>
> Obviously, I only need one registered ;-)
>
> pkgdb -F returns immediately with no output - it thinks everything is
> fine. Is there a preferred way to resolve this sorts of issues?

Ah, nevermind. I used pkgdb -o and discovered that one is
postfix-current. I have no idea how /that/ ended up being installed, but
managed to clean things up.

-T

--
To study the way of Buddha is to study oneself. To study oneself is to forget
oneself. To forget oneself is to be enlightened by everything in the world. To