security/krb5 new 1.3.1 release not compiling

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Wed Aug 27 18:59:22 PDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 04:13:22AM +0400, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> > I may have sent this to the wrong list email address originally. In any
> > case, it's still broken :-)
>
> It's broken only for 4.x.

I'd noticed that.

> A patch is trivial. I can send it to maintainer if he wants.

I hope he does :-) The 1.3.X series is recommended by MIT as it fixes a
number of fairly important bugs, especially when interoperating with a
Microsoft KDC.

-T

--
"/dev/null is your friend.  It cares.  It will listen to everything
 you say and will never interrupt you, no matter how stupid or