Problems with send-pr

Ceri Davies ceri at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 24 15:52:49 PDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 12:41:28AM -0400, Tommy Scheunemann wrote:
> I've read the porters handbook and written a new port. Everything works
> fine and I've submitted the port 3 weeks ago. But - nothing happens.
> Maybe, send-pr won't work (I've got no errors or warnings).
> Are there other ways how I can submit my port ?

It's PR #55672, which is currently in a state of pending.
I normally run through the pending PRs and move them to the correct state
about twice a week, but I've been on holiday and my next run is scheduled
for tomorrow; I don't know why it's in the pending state right now, but I'll
let you know when I do the sweep tomorrow.  In the meantime, rest assured that
we do have your submission.

Cheers,

Ceri
--
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.