safe mode php

Evren Yurtesen eyurtese at tekniikka.turkuamk.fi
Sat Aug 23 11:54:31 PDT 2003

Thats right, it might break the people's configurations but yet the point
of that file is having a safe configuration and people who want can relax
it if they want to. Yet people has possibility to choose to upgrade the
file or not if they are upgrading the server. Also maybe safe mode is not
as safe as it sounds but yet safer than not having at all.

Another question is (eh just to squeze in here)
When a user upload a file, how can I make it sure that only the user in
shell and the web server can read this file?

Evren
Thanks