Two kind of urgent PRs still waiting

Stefan Walter sw at gegenunendlich.de
Sat Aug 23 03:23:12 PDT 2003

There are two PRs in the database that I think someone might want to
commit before the ports tree freeze for 4.9. There hasn't been any
reaction of the maintainer/committer, yet, but he hasn't reacted to any
of my mails in the past, anyway, so I thought I'd mention this here:

- ports/55863: Mark net/xmule FORBIDDEN again
  According to the security advisory mentioned in the PR, xmule 1.4.3
  still has a few remote vulnerabilities. It is unlikely for this to be
  fixed soon, as it looks like the author's Internet connection has been
  shut down by the RIAA [1] for his work on that software.

- ports/55249: Update port: net/frost to Frost-WOT-upd6
  The distfile of the old version seems to be unfetchable by now.

Stefan

[1]: http://home.regit.org/datas/html/article-xmule.php.html
--
PGP key: 0x12B9E0B3 || 85D8 6A49 22C7 6CD9 B011  5D6A 5691 111B 12B9 E0B3