pkg-info -o && make install problems

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Fri Aug 22 15:07:49 PDT 2003

Hi!

is the make install problem solved?

I've gone through the archives and noticed that the problem
affects previous versions of FreeBSD.

However, I'm running a fresh 4.8-STABLE and the problem keeps
affecting me.

A proposed patch for bsd.port.mk including a check for
OSVERSION >= 470000 does not seem to be committed (I'm
cvsuping every weekend, and have cvsupped twice or more a
week lately).

I'm still intrigued if this patch will work ... I'm running
a later version and still see the problem ...

Anyone has any idea where I can look to fix this? I'm
already bypassing the problem by setting FORCE_PKG_REGISTER

Thanks in advance for any reply,

Fernan

--
F e r n a n   A g u e r o