Thank you for your email.

ron at ronneal.com ron at ronneal.com
Tue Aug 19 21:07:03 PDT 2003

Thank you for your email. I am presently off-line but do check for messages daily. Learn more about our team by visiting us online at www.ronneal.com

*NEW*

View ALL NEW VICTORIA MLS LISTINGS each day at our daily new listings report where we provide information on ALL new Victoria Real Estate Board listings of properties offered for sale.

To view the list, click here now:

www.RonNeal.com/newtoday

Today's new listings password is: "today"

To search our database of thousands of properties
presently for sale in Greater Victoria, click here:

www.RonNeal.com/properties

Or, to have new listings emailed to you daily as they
become available matching your criteria, click here:

http://www.ronneal.com/buying/interactive_home_search.html

For immediate personal assistance, please telephone our office at 386.8181. Out of town? Please dial toll free 800.255.3411

Thank you,

Have a GREAT DAY!

Ron Neal, Realtor
The Neal Estate Team