fcrontab and script command nonexecution

Evan Dower evantd at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 06:32:29 PDT 2003

[CC'ing the list so that others may benefit if they have similar problems]

I would consider this to be a desirable feature. Also, I notice that it is
not documented in script(1). I would very much like to keep the script
calls, since they allow me to have the output sent to me and store a copy in
a few well organized file for more detailed perusal. Perhaps I'll take a
look at the script code and see if I can divine a way to make it not
dependent on a terminal.
Thanks very much,