Apache 1.3.28 fail to timeout idle keep-alive connection

Yung-Sheng Tang freebsd at hoolan.org
Sun Aug 10 09:15:05 PDT 2003

Hello,

After upgrading from Apache 1.3.27 to 1.3.28 (using ports), I notice
memory utilization increases a lot, because httpd does not terminate
some of idle keep-alive connection. It can not be re-produced with
interactive talking to httpd yet. I have default Timeout and
KeepaliveTimeout setting in httpd.conf. Any one else has the same
situation there? I don't subscribe to the list, so any input please CC
me as well. Thank you.

-jeff