ports/54860: new port (linux-opengroupware)

Frank Reppin frank.reppin at boerde.de
Fri Aug 8 18:04:45 PDT 2003

Hello,

first of all - ...I am very sorry to pester both lists with
this (my/our) issue ... but can someone with commit rights please
be so kind and take a look at/and possibily commit:

into the portstree? We are looking forward
to submit enhancements in OGo itself - but atm
it wouldn't make any sense - since it isn't committed
into the tree yet.

So please be so kind and commit my PR.

If there are any questions concerning this port feel
free to ask me: <frank at opengroupware.org>

Thank *You*! (in the name of OGo) :p

Frank Reppin

--