pysol breakage on FreeBSD

Adam McLaurin blueeskimo at gmx.net
Fri Aug 8 17:36:49 PDT 2003

/usr/local/bin/pysol: could not find the file 'pysol_23.pyc' !

This is what I get when I try to run pysol.

Here's the python-related ports installed on my box:
-$ pkg_info |grep -i py
py23-expat-2.3_2    Python interface to the Expat XML parser
py23-fchksum-1.6.1  find the checksum of files
py23-tkinter-2.3_1  Python bindings to the Tk widget set
pysol-4.81          Solitaire game, written in Python
python-2.3          An interpreted object-oriented programming language

I've searched for that file it's missing, but its nowhere to be found.
Any ideas?

--
Adam McLaurin <blueeskimo at gmx.net>