[kris@FreeBSD.org: cvs commit: ports/www/zope Makefile]

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Thu Aug 7 04:20:15 PDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 08:03:12PM +0900, Hye-Shik Chang wrote:

> > I'm pretty sure the zope port used to build in the bento environment,
> > though.

Yeah, it did at one point.  I suspect it might have something to do
with the ldconfig cache not being populated in the build chroots (I'll
look into it), but fixing the nasty != invocation is a good thing
anyway.

> Please review this patch.

Looks good!  A PORTREVISION bump is probably also needed since we
expect it to fix the thread support in the packages.

Kris