*_DEPENDS, and getting the wrong versions

Mezz bsdforums.org reigncracks at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:21:39 PDT 2003

# kris at obsecurity.org / 2003-04-23 02:52:07 -0700:
>On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 11:08:13AM +0200, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> > # kris at obsecurity.org / 2003-04-22 10:29:35 -0700:
>much
> > >     does not compute. care to give an example?

How about check in the bsd.gnome.mk as an example? It's what I like this
method, it would be nice if we have something like bsd.lib.mk or whatever. I
think, it would be easier to keep the track on bsd.lib.mk instead chase the
over 8,400 ports. But, I don't know if it will cause the problem when
bsd.lib.mk gets large thought.

Cheers,
Mezz