Multiple distfiles

Scot W. Hetzel hetzels at westbend.net
Fri Apr 18 09:33:56 PDT 2003

From: "Andrew" <andrew at ugh.net.au>
> I was wondering what the "proper" way was to deal with a port that has 2
> distfiles (that extract to different directories). I tried setting
> NO_WRKSUBDIR and then pade sure the paths in the patches included the
> directory name but when it comes to running make we are in the wrong
> directory (need to descend one more level).
>
> Should i jsut split it into 2 ports and make one depend on the other?

It depends on the application your trying to port.

Are the 2 distfiles separate applications with one depending on the other?
If they are then 2 ports would be best, as some one may only want to install
the non-dependent port.

If they are not separate applications then you'll want to set PATCH_WRKSRC
to WRKDIR.

Scot