Who maintains the yacas port?

Adam blueeskimo at gmx.net
Wed Apr 9 22:22:55 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 01:15, Matthew Emmerton wrote:
> Since you use the port quite frequently, and are interested in having it up
> to date, would you like to become the maintainer?

I actually wouldn't be opposed to the idea of maintaining the port, but
right now definitely isn't a good time for me to jump into it. Once I
finish school in a few weeks (finally graduating, yay), I might consider
taking up the responsibility if no one else is willing to fill the void.

--
Adam <blueeskimo at gmx.net>