www/phoenix and extensions

Fish fish at fish-mail.com
Mon Apr 7 06:59:46 PDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 13:57, Adam Weinberger wrote:

I don't have any problems running phoenix as a non-root user, but I did
have problems with plugins.  Try these:

# chmod 777 /usr/X11R6/lib/phoenix/lib/mozilla-1.3a/chrome
# chmod 777 /usr/X11R6/lib/phoenix/lib/mozilla-1.3a/chrome/*

Once I fix the permissions on those directories, I'm able to install
plugins fine.  Hope that helps someone,

Fish