editors/xemacs21 not updated for four years

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Sun Apr 6 12:49:09 PDT 2003

The Makefile hasn't changed for this port since 24 Apr 1999.  I
reported a bug to the XEmacs folks and they told me that I was so far
behind they weren't supporting this version any more.  This port
should be regularly maintained.

If Michael is no longer interested in maintaining the port, I am
willing to take on the responsibility.  I've already started going
through the porter's handbook, and I know a couple of committers who
have been willing to assist me in the past with technical issues.

Thank you for your assistance.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley