[Bug 219622] New port: net/ndproxy The ndproxy(4) kernel module implements IPv6 Neighbor Discovery proxying with many options to handle several use-cases.
bugzilla-noreply at freebsd.org
bugzilla-noreply at freebsd.org
Wed Jun 21 19:27:01 UTC 2017
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=219622
--- Comment #3 from Alexandre Fenyo <fbsd.bugzilla at fenyo.net> ---
Created attachment 183688
--> https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=183688&action=edit
updated port shell archive
Thanks for your advices, I've applied all of them in this updated attachement:
- I've solved every warning and errors reported by portlint
- I've removed useless variables (WRKSRC, GH_PROJECT, NO_PACKAGE)
- I've removed "${MV} -f work/ndproxy-${PORTVERSION} work/sources" from the
Makefile
- I've remove "pre-everything" Makefile target
- I've changed the module installation directory to ${STAGEDIR}${KMODDIR}
(/boot/module)
Then I've updated files/ndproxy.in according to the previous changes (I've
removed kldconfig calls since the module is now in the default /boot/module
directory).
And I've finally moved pkg-message to files/pkg-message.in in order to replace
the string /usr/local by %%PREFIX%%
I've tested this new version and everything seems OK.
Many thanks,
Sincerely,
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the freebsd-ports-bugs
mailing list