ports/73957: print/cups-base , print/cups-lpr - man/Makefile patches no longer apply after update to 1.1.21.

Christian Hiris 4711 at chello.at
Mon Nov 15 02:30:27 UTC 2004


>Number:         73957
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       print/cups-base , print/cups-lpr - man/Makefile patches no longer apply after update to 1.1.21.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Priority:       high
>Responsible:    freebsd-ports-bugs
>State:          open
>Quarter:        
>Keywords:       
>Date-Required:
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   current-users
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Nov 15 02:30:25 GMT 2004
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Christian Hiris
>Release:        FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE i386
>Organization:
>Environment:


System: FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE #0: Tue Nov  9 08:13:06 CET 2004
    pfnu at matrix010.matrix.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MATRIX010



>Description:


jail003# cd /usr/ports/print/cups-base
jail003# make patch
===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
===>  Extracting for cups-base-1.1.21.0
>How-To-Repeat:


jail003# cd /usr/ports/print/cups-base
jail003# make patch

jail003# cd /usr/ports/print/cups-lpr
jail003# make patch


>Fix:


None.
Sorry, I don't know  exactly how man/category structure should be modified in v1.1.21.0.


>Release-Note:
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:
 >> Checksum OK for cups-1.1.21-source.tar.bz2.
 ===>  Patching for cups-base-1.1.21.0
 ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for cups-base-1.1.21.0
 1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to man/Makefile.common.rej
 >> Patch patch-man-Makefile.common failed to apply cleanly.
 >> Patch(es) patch-Makefile applied cleanly.
 *** Error code 1
 
 Stop in /usr/ports/print/cups-base.
 jail003#
 
 jail003# cd /usr/ports/print/cups-lpr
 jail003# make patch
 ===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
 ===>  Extracting for cups-lpr-1.1.21.0
 >> Checksum OK for cups-1.1.21-source.tar.bz2.
 ===>  Patching for cups-lpr-1.1.21.0
 ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for cups-lpr-1.1.21.0
 2 out of 2 hunks failed--saving rejects to man/Makefile.common.rej
 >> Patch patch-man-Makefile.common failed to apply cleanly.
 >> Patch(es) patch-Makefile applied cleanly.
 *** Error code 1
 
 Stop in /usr/ports/print/cups-lpr.
 jail003#
 
 



More information about the freebsd-ports-bugs mailing list