[FreeBSD-Ports-Announce] portsmon upgraded to include Bugzilla PRs

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sun Dec 7 23:07:23 UTC 2014

Over the past few weekends I have updated the FreeBSD Ports Monitoring
System (http://portsmon.freebsd.org) to once again include PRs, this
time from Bugzilla.

portsmon has now outlived all three of its initial data sources:

 - CVS, replaced by SVN
 - portbuild ("pointyhat"), replaced by poudriere
 - GNATS, replaced by Bugzilla

There are still a few bugs that I am aware of (it does not yet understand
"maintainer might have already been notified") but these are not enough
to hold back from going live.

Please let me know of any issues that you find.  Thanks.

mcl