CFT: FreeBSD Package Base

kris at ixsystems.com kris at ixsystems.com
Tue Apr 30 13:39:33 UTC 2019

rgrimes at freebsd.org

Seriously Rod, this is just embarrassing now. Obviously you completely
uninformed on the work being presented, I suggest you bother to take 5-10
minutes and try it for yourself. Feel free to let me know if you find any
"Go" code in the CFT. (Spoilers: There's none). It's a less intrusive way of
doing pkg base that only has a small patch to poudriere (Shell) and then
some port Makefiles (or are those suspect now as well?)

Seriously, I'm not sure what has set you off recently, but you're doing a
disservice to yourself and to the community with these kind of irrational
and ignorant arguments.

--
Kris Moore
Vice President of Engineering