Health and Inactivity Conference 2020

Why Sports 2019 ws2019 at whysports-events.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 09:32:41 UTC 2019

HEALTH AND INACTIVITY CONFERENCE

The Royal Society of Medicine, London

30th April 2020

Front-line professionals understand more than anyone about the pressures of
the increasing demand on health and social care at the same time as
managing tighter budgets. Managing this demand is part of the day to day
work of surgeries, clinics, care homes and wards across the country.
Debates on how to best approach these issues have often focused on how we
can better run our services but it is now widely accepted that preventing
people becoming ill in the first place – protecting or improving their
health before they need treatment – is of increased importance.

The members of a community are the most valuable resource in shaping
successful local programmes. - Sport England

Our 2020 Why Sports conference will provide an inclusive platform to
discuss current evidence whilst providing insight on how as a nation, we
can all work towards a sustainable preventative health approach across our
communities through the promotion and prescription of physical activity.

[1]CLICK FOR CONFERENCE INFORMATION

[2]CONFIRMED SPEAKERS

Tim McLachlan

Operations Director Local Services

Alzheimer's Society

Sue Brown

CEO

ARMA

Carly Tutty - Johnson

Healthy Ageing & Dementia Programme Lead

Public Health England

DELEGATE TICKETS

Public Sector £225

3rd Sector £175

Private Sector £395

For more information call +44(0)161 464 8688

[3]REGISTER INTEREST / BUY TICKETS

Why Sports are asking for contributions from our community for our blog
site. If you have an inspiring case study or a story to tell that has
increased activity , please do not hesitate to get in touch.

[4]Contact us

82 year old Norman Côté cycled 200 kilometers each day to become world
champion!

[5]Click here to find out more

[6]TAKE ME TO THE WHY SPORTS BLOG SITE

Follow us on social media for more info & updates
[7]Twitter [8]LinkedIn [9]YouTube

[10]

References

1. https://healthy2019.whysports.co.uk/index.php?alias=health-activity-2019-conference&option=com_content&view=article&id=74&Itemid=134
2. https://healthy2019.whysports.co.uk/index.php?alias=health-activity-2019-conference&option=com_content&view=article&id=74&Itemid=134
3. https://healthy2019.whysports.co.uk/index.php?option=com_reg
4. mailto:enquiries at wsmg.co.uk?subject=I am interested in supplying information for the Why Sports Blog Site
5. https://www.whysports.blog/blog/norman-became-2018-world-champion
6. https://www.whysports.blog/
7. https://www.twitter.com/whysportsmedia
8. https://www.linkedin.com/company/why-sports-media-group-limited
9. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQMHl9pPd6GzA5MWCikjWw
10. http://whysports.co.uk/
Unsubscribe:
https://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.php?r=45051928&l=2500&s=YKTO&m=102770&c=1721525

This message was sent to pkg at freebsd.org from ws2019 at whysports-events.co.uk

Why Sports 2019
Richard Stott
Pure Offices
Brooks Drive, Cheadle SK8 3TD, United Kingdom