Early Bird Discount - Why Sports 2019 Conference

Why Sports 2019 ws2019 at whysports-events.co.uk
Thu Apr 4 09:50:32 UTC 2019

WHY SPORTS 2019 CONFERENCE

The Royal Society of Medicine, London

18th September 2019

Since early 2016 the Sporting Future and Towards an Active Nation
strategies have served as a catalyst to increase activity across the UK.

Both documents called for the sector to immediately re-evaluate its
approach, commitment and direction, in order to reverse the alarming trend
of inactivity.

Since their conception, the sector has started to transform, innovate and
collaborate in new ways to meet the needs of our communities. This is not
without challenge and is a continuous process, with lessons being learned
and shared to improve the whole system.

At the much anticipated Why Sports 2019 Conference we will seek to pull all
aspects of current policy delivery together for a thought provoking day of
debate, networking and collaboration.

Throughout the day there will be a number of opportunities to increase
knowledge and take part in Sport England led Workshops, engage with sector
experts and develop unique business relationships with a number of
committed commercial partners.

[1]CLICK FOR CONFERENCE AGENDA

[2]CONFIRMED SPEAKERS

Tim Hollingsowth

CEO

Sport England

Tara Dillon

CEO

CIMSPA

Arun Kang

CEO

Sporting Equals

Mike Diaper

Executive Director

Sport England

BOOK NOW TO SAVE 25%

EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ON DELEGATE TICKETS

Public Sector £168.75

3rd Sector £131.25

Private Sector £296.25

Discount Code - WS19EB25

Discount available until 17:00 April 21st 2019

For more information call +44(0)161 464 8688

[3]REGISTER INTEREST / BUY TICKETS

Click below to access speaker slides and video presentations delivered at
the Why Sports 2018 Conference.

[4]Click here

Why Sports are asking for contributions from our community for our blog
site. If you have an inspiring case study or a story to tell that has
increased activity , please do not hesitate to get in touch.

[5]Contact us

[6]TAKE ME TO THE WHY SPORTS BLOG SITE

Follow us on social media for more info & updates
[7]Twitter [8]LinkedIn [9]YouTube

[10]

References

1. https://london2019.whysports.co.uk/index.php/why-sports-agenda
2. https://london2019.whysports.co.uk/index.php/why-sports-agenda
3. https://london2019.whysports.co.uk/index.php?option=com_reg&pcode=WS19EB25
4. https://www.whysports.blog/copy-of-getting-wales-moving-2018
5. mailto:enquiries at wsmg.co.uk?subject=I am interested in supplying information for the Why Sports Blog Site
6. https://www.whysports.blog/
7. https://www.twitter.com/whysportsmedia
8. https://www.linkedin.com/company/why-sports-media-group-limited
9. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQMHl9pPd6GzA5MWCikjWw
10. http://whysports.co.uk/
Unsubscribe:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.php?r=45051928&l=2500&s=YKTO&m=94609&c=1721525

This message was sent to pkg at freebsd.org from ws2019 at whysports-events.co.uk

Why Sports 2019
Richard Stott
Pure Offices
Brooks Drive, Cheadle SK8 3TD, United Kingdom