Inquiry

Brian Burns brian at losthighwaymedia.com
Thu Nov 16 12:38:42 UTC 2017

My name is Brian Burns and my company is Lost Highway Media, located in Arlington, Texas. I develop modern, professional websites that look great on all devices, and I was wondering if you might be considering an update of your website. I help my clients (a) gain higher search engine rankings, (b) increase traffic to their sites, and (c) convert more of their visitors to customers. As you know, web technology is changing at a rapid pace, and keeping up to date with the standards that help draw traffic and customers to your site can be a challenge when you're trying to focus on running and growing a business. The business website today is equivalent to the Yellow Pages ad a couple of decades ago - the company whose image stands out among the crowd looks more professional, earns more trust, and generates more business.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your web strategy. I don't use hard-sell tactics, I will never share or sell your private information, and I am easy to talk to and work with. Please visit www.losthighwaymedia.com to browse my work and learn more about me, and let me know if I can answer any questions or provide further information.
Thanks!
Brian Burns
Lost Highway Media
(214) 354-1861