Fwd: poudriere: testport - ok, bulk - failed

Ruslan Makhmatkhanov rm at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 17 02:57:39 UTC 2016

Hello,

any thoughts on this one? It still reproducible with poudriere-3.1.12
and vanilla devel/gitg 3.18.0 port (w/o extra patches).
Just try to run this commands:

poudriere testport -o devel/gitg (would succeed)
https://nx.trejo.ru/gitg-3.18.0-testport.log

and

poudriere bulk devel/gitg (would fail)
https://nx.trejo.ru/gitg-3.18.0.log

Thanks.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: poudriere: testport - ok, bulk - failed
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 23:52:56 +0300
From: Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <rm at FreeBSD.org>
To: pkg at FreeBSD.org
CC: Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at freebsd.org>

Hello,

hope poudriere questions are acceptable here. There is something
destroying my brain, so I'm asking for help. I'm trying to build this
port: devel/gitg with this simple patch:

https://dpaste.de/tCsP/raw

And here is the results.

with poudriere testport -J 3 -j prod11 -p prod-ports -o devel/gitg:

https://dpaste.de/6RNF/raw

with poudriere bulk -J 3 -j prod11 -p prod-ports devel/gitg:

https://dpaste.de/208n/raw

I tried to play with -J 1 and adding of MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE into port's
Makefile, but always got the same results: builds fine with testport and
fails with bulk, so I can't to produce packages. Any suggestions?

--
Regards,
Ruslan

T.O.S. Of Reality