poudriere && Invalid port origin listed ...

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Oct 18 08:16:32 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a file of some 400 ports to build them with poudriere (3.1pre).
Whene I start the jail it says:

# poudriere bulk -f /usr/local/etc/poudriere-list -j freebsd-head -p ports-20141018
[00:00:00] ====>> Creating the reference jail... done
[00:00:08] ====>> Calculating ports order and dependencies
[00:01:28] ====>> Error: Invalid port origin listed for build: print/latex
[00:01:29] ====>> Cleaning up
[00:01:29] ====>> Umounting file systems

and I have to iteratively remove the port from the file. Why poudriere
is not just logging and ignoring this port, or at least complain about
all of them at once?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail