pkg upgrade fails

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Fri Sep 6 08:38:39 UTC 2013

Thank you Bapt!

After removing all conflicting packages (it was quite a lot) I get:

% chrome
Shared object "libgcrypt.so.18" not found, required by "chrome"

I had to make symlink by hand..

Is it possible that PKG will do such things itself with some
"autoclean packages" / "remove obsolete" / "fix upgrade dependencies"
flag is set?

Best regards! :-)
Tomek