Official FreeBSD Binary Packages now available for pkgng

Net Ground - Frederique Rijsdijk frederique at netground.nl
Thu Oct 31 06:52:49 UTC 2013

Hi Bryan,

That's fantastic news.

Question: I see for instance that php52, apache is off. For php53 it's on. php54 and php5 are not there at all. None of the php's seem to be compiled with php-fpm. What if I'd like threaded perl? How are the make options defined? Are they always the 'default' ?

What if I'd like to run perl 5.18 in stead of 5.14? These are probably the latest 'default' versions?

These are just examples, I'm sure there are alot more.

Are you using poudriere to build the packages?

-- Frederique