bootstrap pkg unattended

Mathieu Simon mathieu.sim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:55:47 UTC 2013

G'day

This is less about pkgng itself but about bootstrapping it on 10.0-BETA4.
I'd like to
automate the process so that I don't have to answer y(es) when pkg gets
bootstrapped.

The manpage of pkg before bootstrapping suggests that the bootstrap
parameter
 would the thing to look after. I've tried the following:

pkg bootstrap
pkg bootstrap -f

I've also tried to feed it with the 'yes' command but that didn't work
either.

My use would be for an ezjail flavour with an preconfigured and
bootstrapped pkg,
but I guess real full boxes could have a similar needs. Maybe I'm just not
attempting
the right?

-- Mathieu