[package - head-arm64-default][devel/llvm-devel] Failed for llvm-devel-10.0.d20190913 in build/timeout
pkg-fallout at FreeBSD.org
pkg-fallout at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 2 20:20:37 UTC 2019
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: brooks at FreeBSD.org
Last committer: brooks at FreeBSD.org
Ident: $FreeBSD: head/devel/llvm-devel/Makefile 511972 2019-09-13 14:33:35Z brooks $
Log URL: http://thunderx1.nyi.freebsd.org/data/head-arm64-default/p512874_s352730/logs/llvm-devel-10.0.d20190913.log
Build URL: http://thunderx1.nyi.freebsd.org/build.html?mastername=head-arm64-default&build=p512874_s352730
Log:
=>> Building devel/llvm-devel
build started at Tue Oct 1 04:15:07 UTC 2019
port directory: /usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel
package name: llvm-devel-10.0.d20190913
building for: FreeBSD head-arm64-default-job-14 13.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT 1300048 arm64
maintained by: brooks at FreeBSD.org
Makefile ident: $FreeBSD: head/devel/llvm-devel/Makefile 511972 2019-09-13 14:33:35Z brooks $
Poudriere version: 3.2.8-5-gc81843e5
Host OSVERSION: 1300002
Jail OSVERSION: 1300048
Job Id: 14
!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1300048, Host: 1300002) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/csh
OSVERSION=1300048
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT 1300048
UNAME_r=13.0-CURRENT
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.2.8-5-gc81843e5
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/head-arm64-default/ref
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/head-arm64-default/ref/.p/pool
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=head-arm64-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/head-arm64-default/ref/.p
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
DEPENDS_ARGS=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for llvm-devel-10.0.d20190913:
CLANG=on: Build clang
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
EXTRAS=on: Extra clang tools
LIT=on: Install lit and FileCheck test tools
LLD=on: Install lld, the LLVM linker
LLDB=on: Install lldb, the LLVM debugger
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
brooks at FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
ac_cv_path_PERL=/usr/local/bin/perl ac_cv_path_PERL_PATH=/usr/local/bin/perl PERL_USE_UNSAFE_INC=1 PYTHON="/usr/local/bin/python3.6" XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/local" LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
PERL_USE_UNSAFE_INC=1 XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin NO_PIE=yes MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES DESTDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/stage LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="-isystem /usr/local/include" LDFLAGS=" -fstack-protector-strong " LIBS="libclangApplyReplacements libclangIncludeFixer libclangRename libclangQuery libclangTidy libclangTidyGoogleModule libclangTidyLLVMModule libclangTidyMiscModule libclangTidyReadabilityModule libclangTidyUtils libfindAllSymbols libmodernizeCore -L/usr/local
/lib" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include " MANPREFIX="/usr/local" BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
LLVM_MAJOR=10 LLVM_RELEASE=10.0.0 PORTDOCS="" CLANG="" NO_CLANG="@comment " DOCS="" NO_DOCS="@comment " EXTRAS="" NO_EXTRAS="@comment " LIT="" NO_LIT="@comment " LLD="" NO_LLD="@comment " LLDB="" NO_LLDB="@comment " CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="release" PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=include/python3.6m PYTHON_LIBDIR=lib/python3.6 PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd13 PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=lib/python3.6/site-packages PYTHON_SUFFIX=36 PYTHON_VER=3.6 PYTHON_VERSION=python3.6 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0" GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0" COMPILER_RT="@comment " GOLD="@comment " OPENMP="@comment " OSREL=13.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib PERL_VERSION=5.30.0 PERL_VER=5.30 PERL5_MAN1=lib/perl5/site_perl/man/man1 PERL5_MAN3=lib/perl5/site_perl/man/man3 SITE_PERL=lib/perl5/site_perl SITE_ARCH=lib/perl5/site_perl/mach/5.30 DOCSDIR="share/doc/llvm-devel" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/llvm" DATADIR="share/llvm-devel" WWWDIR="www/llvm" ETCDIR="etc/llvm"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
LLVM_PREFIX="/usr/local/llvm-devel" LLVM_SUFFIX="-devel" CLANG="" NO_CLANG="@comment " DOCS="" NO_DOCS="@comment " EXTRAS="" NO_EXTRAS="@comment " LIT="" NO_LIT="@comment " LLD="" NO_LLD="@comment " LLDB="" NO_LLDB="@comment " PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/llvm-devel DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/llvm-devel EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/llvm WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/llvm ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/llvm
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
#### /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 2 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=2
# stable/10 includes src.conf too late but make.conf is in sys.mk
.if ${.CURDIR:M/poudriere/jails/10*/usr/src/usr.bin/xlint*}
# Disable build of llib now that head no longer has lint(1)
LINT= true
.endif
#### /usr/ports/Mk/Scripts/ports_env.sh ####
_CCVERSION_921dbbb2=FreeBSD clang version 8.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_801/final 366581) (based on LLVM 8.0.1) Target: aarch64-unknown-freebsd13.0 Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /usr/bin
_ALTCCVERSION_921dbbb2=none
_CXXINTERNAL_acaad9ca=FreeBSD clang version 8.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_801/final 366581) (based on LLVM 8.0.1) Target: aarch64-unknown-freebsd13.0 Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /usr/bin "/usr/bin/ld" "--eh-frame-hdr" "-dynamic-linker" "/libexec/ld-elf.so.1" "--enable-new-dtags" "-o" "a.out" "/usr/lib/crt1.o" "/usr/lib/crti.o" "/usr/lib/crtbegin.o" "-L/usr/lib" "/dev/null" "-lc++" "-lm" "-lgcc" "--as-needed" "-lgcc_s" "--no-as-needed" "-lc" "-lgcc" "--as-needed" "-lgcc_s" "--no-as-needed" "/usr/lib/crtend.o" "/usr/lib/crtn.o"
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_58173849=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_9bdba57c=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_6a4fe7f5=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_6bcac02b=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_67d20829=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_bfa62e83=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_f0b4d593=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_308abb44=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_f00456e5=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_65ad290d=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_f2776b26=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_b2657cc3=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_380987f7=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_160933ec=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_fb62803b=yes
_OBJC_CCVERSION_921dbbb2=FreeBSD clang version 8.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_801/final 366581) (based on LLVM 8.0.1) Target: aarch64-unknown-freebsd13.0 Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /usr/bin
_OBJC_ALTCCVERSION_921dbbb2=none
ARCH=aarch64
OPSYS=FreeBSD
_OSRELEASE=13.0-CURRENT
OSREL=13.0
OSVERSION=1300048
PYTHONBASE=/usr/local
CONFIGURE_MAX_CMD_LEN=262144
HAVE_PORTS_ENV=1
#### Misc Poudriere ####
GID=0
UID=0
DISABLE_MAKE_JOBS=poudriere
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 1048576
stack size (kbytes, -s) 1048576
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 1024
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===> License BSD3CLAUSE LLVM MIT PD REGEX LLVM2 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===> llvm-devel-10.0.d20190913 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-1.12.0.txz
[head-arm64-default-job-14] Installing pkg-1.12.0...
[head-arm64-default-job-14] Extracting pkg-1.12.0: .......... done
===> llvm-devel-10.0.d20190913 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of llvm-devel-10.0.d20190913
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===> License BSD3CLAUSE LLVM MIT PD REGEX LLVM2 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by llvm-devel-10.0.d20190913 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===> License BSD3CLAUSE LLVM MIT PD REGEX LLVM2 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by llvm-devel-10.0.d20190913 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for llvm-mirror-llvm-10.0.d20190913-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for llvm-mirror-clang-f5ae2881e6c3ca5c6d7f832f046d762ba46c537c_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for llvm-mirror-clang-tools-extra-e4ddfce1654ae0b4c24892915594ad623eccc7e3_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for llvm-mirror-lld-a4a4ad55926fd271cd9bd05d81ed6420bc75c17c_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for llvm-mirror-lldb-dedf56240bf255791846589401ff2be688bed137_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract >============================
===> License BSD3CLAUSE LLVM MIT PD REGEX LLVM2 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by llvm-devel-10.0.d20190913 for building
===> Extracting for llvm-devel-10.0.d20190913
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for llvm-mirror-llvm-10.0.d20190913-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375_GH0.tar.gz.
<snip>
[4010/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Core -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Core -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectConstResultImpl.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectConstResultImpl.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectConstResultImpl.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e687
56fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Core/ValueObject!
ConstResultImpl.cpp
[4011/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Core -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Core -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectDynamicValue.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectDynamicValue.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectDynamicValue.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375
/tools/lldb/source/Core/ValueObjectDynamicVa!
lue.cpp
[4012/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Core -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Core -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectList.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectList.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectList.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Core/
ValueObjectList.cpp
[4013/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Core -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Core -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectMemory.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectMemory.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectMemory.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source
/Core/ValueObjectMemory.cpp
[4014/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Core -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Core -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectRegister.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectRegister.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectRegister.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/
source/Core/ValueObjectRegister.cpp
[4015/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Core -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Core -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectSyntheticFilter.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectSyntheticFilter.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectSyntheticFilter.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e687
56fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Core/ValueObject!
SyntheticFilter.cpp
[4016/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Core -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Core -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectVariable.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectVariable.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectVariable.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/
source/Core/ValueObjectVariable.cpp
[4017/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbCore.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbCore.a tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/Address.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/AddressRange.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/AddressResolver.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/AddressResolverFileLine.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/AddressResolverName.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/Communication.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/Debugger.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/Disassembler.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/DumpDataExtractor.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/DumpRegisterValue.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/DynamicLoader.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/EmulateInstruction.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/FileLineResolver.cpp.o too
ls/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/FileSpecList.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/FormatEntity.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/Highlighter.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/IOHandler.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/Mangled.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/Module.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ModuleChild.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ModuleList.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/Opcode.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/PluginManager.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/RichManglingContext.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/SearchFilter.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/Section.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/SourceManager.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/StreamAsynchronousIO.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core
/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/StreamFile.cpp.o to!
ols/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/UserSettingsController.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/Value.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObject.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectCast.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectChild.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectConstResult.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectConstResultCast.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectConstResultChild.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectConstResultImpl.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectDynamicValue.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectList.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectMemory.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectRegister.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueO
bjectSyntheticFilter.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Core/CMakeFiles/lldbCore.dir/ValueObjectVariable.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbCore.a && :
[4018/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/CXXFunctionPointer.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/CXXFunctionPointer.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/CXXFunctionPointer.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/de
vel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83c!
b91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CXXFunctionPointer.cpp
[4019/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/DataVisualization.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/DataVisualization.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/DataVisualization.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel
/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91!
d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/DataVisualization.cpp
[4020/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/DumpValueObjectOptions.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/DumpValueObjectOptions.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/DumpValueObjectOptions.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/
usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1!
ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/DumpValueObjectOptions.cpp
[4021/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatCache.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatCache.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatCache.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/l
lvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375!
/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/FormatCache.cpp
[4022/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatClasses.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatClasses.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatClasses.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/
work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756f!
df0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/FormatClasses.cpp
[4023/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatManager.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatManager.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatManager.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/
work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756f!
df0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/FormatManager.cpp
[4024/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormattersHelpers.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormattersHelpers.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormattersHelpers.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel
/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91!
d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/FormattersHelpers.cpp
[4025/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/LanguageCategory.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/LanguageCategory.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/LanguageCategory.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/ll
vm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d78!
99e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/LanguageCategory.cpp
[4026/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/StringPrinter.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/StringPrinter.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/StringPrinter.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/
work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756f!
df0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/StringPrinter.cpp
[4027/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeCategory.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeCategory.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeCategory.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/wor
k/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0!
375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/TypeCategory.cpp
[4028/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeCategoryMap.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeCategoryMap.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeCategoryMap.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-
devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e!
68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/TypeCategoryMap.cpp
[4029/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeFormat.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeFormat.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeFormat.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm
-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/to!
ols/lldb/source/DataFormatters/TypeFormat.cpp
[4030/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeSummary.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeSummary.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeSummary.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/l
lvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375!
/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/TypeSummary.cpp
[4031/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeSynthetic.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeSynthetic.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeSynthetic.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/
work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756f!
df0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/TypeSynthetic.cpp
[4032/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeValidator.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeValidator.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeValidator.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/
work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756f!
df0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/TypeValidator.cpp
[4033/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/ValueObjectPrinter.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/ValueObjectPrinter.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/ValueObjectPrinter.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/de
vel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83c!
b91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/ValueObjectPrinter.cpp
[4034/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/VectorType.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/VectorType.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/VectorType.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm
-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/to!
ols/lldb/source/DataFormatters/VectorType.cpp
[4035/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbDataFormatters.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbDataFormatters.a tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/CXXFunctionPointer.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/DataVisualization.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/DumpValueObjectOptions.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatCache.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatClasses.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormatManager.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/FormattersHelpers.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/LanguageCategory.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/StringPrinter.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/Ty
peCategory.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeCategoryMap.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeFormat.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeSummary.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeSynthetic.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/TypeValidator.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/ValueObjectPrinter.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/DataFormatters/CMakeFiles/lldbDataFormatters.dir/VectorType.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbDataFormatters.a && :
[4036/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/DiagnosticManager.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/DiagnosticManager.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/DiagnosticManager.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4
d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/so!
urce/Expression/DiagnosticManager.cpp
[4037/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/DWARFExpression.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/DWARFExpression.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/DWARFExpression.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e
83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/E!
xpression/DWARFExpression.cpp
[4038/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/Expression.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/Expression.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/Expression.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e687
56fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression/Expre!
ssion.cpp
[4039/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/ExpressionVariable.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/ExpressionVariable.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/ExpressionVariable.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1
ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb!
/source/Expression/ExpressionVariable.cpp
[4040/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/FunctionCaller.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/FunctionCaller.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/FunctionCaller.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83c
b91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expr!
ession/FunctionCaller.cpp
[4041/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRExecutionUnit.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRExecutionUnit.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRExecutionUnit.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e
83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/E!
xpression/IRExecutionUnit.cpp
[4042/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRInterpreter.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRInterpreter.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRInterpreter.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91
d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Express!
ion/IRInterpreter.cpp
[4043/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRMemoryMap.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRMemoryMap.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRMemoryMap.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e
68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression/IR!
MemoryMap.cpp
[4044/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/LLVMUserExpression.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/LLVMUserExpression.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/LLVMUserExpression.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1
ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb!
/source/Expression/LLVMUserExpression.cpp
[4045/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/Materializer.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/Materializer.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/Materializer.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d78
99e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression!
/Materializer.cpp
[4046/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/REPL.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/REPL.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/REPL.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/ll
db/source/Expression/REPL.cpp
[4047/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/UserExpression.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/UserExpression.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/UserExpression.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83c
b91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expr!
ession/UserExpression.cpp
[4048/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Expression -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Expression -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inclu
de -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/UtilityFunction.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/UtilityFunction.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/UtilityFunction.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e
83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/E!
xpression/UtilityFunction.cpp
[4049/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbExpression.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbExpression.a tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/DiagnosticManager.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/DWARFExpression.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/Expression.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/ExpressionVariable.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/FunctionCaller.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRExecutionUnit.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRInterpreter.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/IRMemoryMap.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/LLVMUserExpression.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/Materializer.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/REPL.cpp.o tools/lldb
/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/UserExpression.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Expression/CMakeFiles/lldbExpression.dir/UtilityFunction.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbExpression.a && :
[4050/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileAction.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileAction.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileAction.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source
/Host/common/FileAction.cpp
[4051/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileCache.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileCache.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileCache.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Ho
st/common/FileCache.cpp
[4052/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/File.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/File.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/File.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/common/File.
cpp
[4053/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileSystem.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileSystem.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileSystem.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source
/Host/common/FileSystem.cpp
[4054/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/GetOptInc.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/GetOptInc.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/GetOptInc.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Ho
st/common/GetOptInc.cpp
[4055/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Host.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Host.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Host.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/common/Host.
cpp
[4056/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostInfoBase.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostInfoBase.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostInfoBase.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/
source/Host/common/HostInfoBase.cpp
[4057/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostNativeThreadBase.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostNativeThreadBase.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostNativeThreadBase.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e
68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/common/H!
ostNativeThreadBase.cpp
[4058/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostProcess.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostProcess.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostProcess.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/sou
rce/Host/common/HostProcess.cpp
[4059/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostThread.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostThread.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostThread.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source
/Host/common/HostThread.cpp
[4060/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/LockFileBase.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/LockFileBase.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/LockFileBase.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/
source/Host/common/LockFileBase.cpp
[4061/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/MainLoop.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/MainLoop.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/MainLoop.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/
common/MainLoop.cpp
[4062/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/MonitoringProcessLauncher.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/MonitoringProcessLauncher.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/MonitoringProcessLauncher.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64
f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/sourc!
e/Host/common/MonitoringProcessLauncher.cpp
[4063/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeProcessProtocol.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeProcessProtocol.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeProcessProtocol.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d78
99e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/commo!
n/NativeProcessProtocol.cpp
[4064/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeRegisterContext.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeRegisterContext.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeRegisterContext.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d78
99e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/commo!
n/NativeRegisterContext.cpp
[4065/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeThreadProtocol.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeThreadProtocol.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeThreadProtocol.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e
68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/common/N!
ativeThreadProtocol.cpp
[4066/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeWatchpointList.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeWatchpointList.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeWatchpointList.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e
68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/common/N!
ativeWatchpointList.cpp
[4067/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/OptionParser.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/OptionParser.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/OptionParser.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/
source/Host/common/OptionParser.cpp
[4068/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/PipeBase.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/PipeBase.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/PipeBase.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/
common/PipeBase.cpp
[4069/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ProcessLaunchInfo.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ProcessLaunchInfo.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ProcessLaunchInfo.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0
375/tools/lldb/source/Host/common/ProcessLau!
nchInfo.cpp
[4070/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ProcessRunLock.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ProcessRunLock.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ProcessRunLock.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools
/lldb/source/Host/common/ProcessRunLock.cpp
[4071/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/PseudoTerminal.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/PseudoTerminal.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/PseudoTerminal.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools
/lldb/source/Host/common/PseudoTerminal.cpp
[4072/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/SocketAddress.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/SocketAddress.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/SocketAddress.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/ll
db/source/Host/common/SocketAddress.cpp
[4073/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Socket.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Socket.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Socket.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/common
/Socket.cpp
[4074/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/StringConvert.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/StringConvert.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/StringConvert.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/ll
db/source/Host/common/StringConvert.cpp
[4075/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/TaskPool.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/TaskPool.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/TaskPool.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/
common/TaskPool.cpp
[4076/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/TCPSocket.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/TCPSocket.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/TCPSocket.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Ho
st/common/TCPSocket.cpp
[4077/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Terminal.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Terminal.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Terminal.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/
common/Terminal.cpp
[4078/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ThreadLauncher.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ThreadLauncher.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ThreadLauncher.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools
/lldb/source/Host/common/ThreadLauncher.cpp
[4079/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/UDPSocket.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/UDPSocket.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/UDPSocket.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Ho
st/common/UDPSocket.cpp
[4080/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/XML.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/XML.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/XML.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/common/XML.cpp
[4081/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Editline.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Editline.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Editline.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/
common/Editline.cpp
[4082/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/ConnectionFileDescriptorPosix.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/ConnectionFileDescriptorPosix.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/ConnectionFileDescriptorPosix.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b0
9e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/l!
ldb/source/Host/posix/ConnectionFileDescriptorPosix.cpp
[4083/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/DomainSocket.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/DomainSocket.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/DomainSocket.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/sou
rce/Host/posix/DomainSocket.cpp
[4084/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/FileSystem.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/FileSystem.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/FileSystem.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Ho
st/posix/FileSystem.cpp
[4085/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostInfoPosix.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostInfoPosix.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostInfoPosix.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/
source/Host/posix/HostInfoPosix.cpp
[4086/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostProcessPosix.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostProcessPosix.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostProcessPosix.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/to
ols/lldb/source/Host/posix/HostProcessPosix.!
cpp
[4087/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostThreadPosix.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostThreadPosix.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostThreadPosix.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools
/lldb/source/Host/posix/HostThreadPosix.cpp
[4088/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/LockFilePosix.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/LockFilePosix.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/LockFilePosix.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/
source/Host/posix/LockFilePosix.cpp
[4089/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/PipePosix.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/PipePosix.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/PipePosix.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/
posix/PipePosix.cpp
[4090/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/ProcessLauncherPosixFork.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/ProcessLauncherPosixFork.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/ProcessLauncherPosixFork.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83c
b91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host!
/posix/ProcessLauncherPosixFork.cpp
[4091/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/freebsd/Host.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/freebsd/Host.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/freebsd/Host.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host/freebsd/H
ost.cpp
[4092/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Host -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Host -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fv
isibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/freebsd/HostInfoFreeBSD.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/freebsd/HostInfoFreeBSD.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/freebsd/HostInfoFreeBSD.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375
/tools/lldb/source/Host/freebsd/HostInfoFree!
BSD.cpp
[4093/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbHost.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbHost.a tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileAction.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileCache.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/File.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileSystem.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/GetOptInc.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Host.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostInfoBase.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostNativeThreadBase.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostProcess.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/HostThread.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/LockFileBase.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/MainLoop.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.d
ir/common/MonitoringProcessLauncher.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeProcessProtocol.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeRegisterContext.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeThreadProtocol.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/NativeWatchpointList.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/OptionParser.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/PipeBase.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ProcessLaunchInfo.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ProcessRunLock.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/PseudoTerminal.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/SocketAddress.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Socket.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/StringConvert.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.d
ir/common/TaskPool.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/H!
ost/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/TCPSocket.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Terminal.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/ThreadLauncher.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/UDPSocket.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/XML.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/Editline.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/ConnectionFileDescriptorPosix.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/DomainSocket.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/FileSystem.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostInfoPosix.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostProcessPosix.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/HostThreadPosix.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/LockFilePosix.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/PipePosix.cpp.o to
ols/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/posix/ProcessLauncherPosixFork.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/freebsd/Host.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/freebsd/HostInfoFreeBSD.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbHost.a && :
[4094/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Initialization -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Initialization -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemInitializerCommon.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemInitializerCommon.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemInitializerCommon.cpp.o -c /wrkdi
rs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b0!
9e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Initialization/SystemInitializerCommon.cpp
[4095/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Initialization -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Initialization -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemInitializer.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemInitializer.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemInitializer.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel
/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91!
d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Initialization/SystemInitializer.cpp
[4096/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Initialization -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Initialization -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/loc
al/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemLifetimeManager.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemLifetimeManager.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemLifetimeManager.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr
/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4!
d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Initialization/SystemLifetimeManager.cpp
[4097/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbInitialization.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbInitialization.a tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemInitializerCommon.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemInitializer.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Initialization/CMakeFiles/lldbInitialization.dir/SystemLifetimeManager.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbInitialization.a && :
[4098/5158] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/.build && /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/.build/bin/lldb-tblgen -gen-lldb-property-enum-defs -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/InterpreterProperties.td -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/InterpreterPropertiesEnum.inc -d tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/InterpreterPropertiesEnum.inc.d
[4099/5158] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/.build && /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/.build/bin/lldb-tblgen -gen-lldb-property-defs -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/InterpreterProperties.td -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/InterpreterProperties.inc -d tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/InterpreterProperties.inc.d
[4100/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandAlias.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandAlias.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandAlias.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e8
3cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/In!
terpreter/CommandAlias.cpp
[4101/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandHistory.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandHistory.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandHistory.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d
64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/sou!
rce/Interpreter/CommandHistory.cpp
[4102/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandInterpreter.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandInterpreter.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandInterpreter.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm
-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/to!
ols/lldb/source/Interpreter/CommandInterpreter.cpp
[4103/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObject.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObject.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObject.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f
9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source!
/Interpreter/CommandObject.cpp
[4104/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObjectRegexCommand.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObjectRegexCommand.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObjectRegexCommand.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel
/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91!
d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CommandObjectRegexCommand.cpp
[4105/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObjectScript.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObjectScript.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObjectScript.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/l
lvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375!
/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CommandObjectScript.cpp
[4106/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandOptionValidators.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandOptionValidators.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandOptionValidators.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-
devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e!
68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CommandOptionValidators.cpp
[4107/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandReturnObject.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandReturnObject.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandReturnObject.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/l
lvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375!
/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CommandReturnObject.cpp
[4108/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionArgParser.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionArgParser.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionArgParser.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1f
f4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/!
source/Interpreter/OptionArgParser.cpp
[4109/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupArchitecture.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupArchitecture.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupArchitecture.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-
devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e!
68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionGroupArchitecture.cpp
[4110/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupBoolean.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupBoolean.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupBoolean.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm
-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/to!
ols/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionGroupBoolean.cpp
[4111/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupFile.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupFile.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupFile.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1f
f4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/!
source/Interpreter/OptionGroupFile.cpp
[4112/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupFormat.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupFormat.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupFormat.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8
b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools!
/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionGroupFormat.cpp
[4113/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupOutputFile.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupOutputFile.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupOutputFile.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/
work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756f!
df0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionGroupOutputFile.cpp
[4114/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupPlatform.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupPlatform.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupPlatform.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/l
lvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375!
/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionGroupPlatform.cpp
[4115/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupString.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupString.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupString.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8
b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools!
/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionGroupString.cpp
[4116/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupUInt64.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupUInt64.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupUInt64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8
b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools!
/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionGroupUInt64.cpp
[4117/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupUUID.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupUUID.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupUUID.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1f
f4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/!
source/Interpreter/OptionGroupUUID.cpp
[4118/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupValueObjectDisplay.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupValueObjectDisplay.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupValueObjectDisplay.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr
/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4!
d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionGroupValueObjectDisplay.cpp
[4119/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValue.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValue.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValue.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb
91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Inter!
preter/OptionValue.cpp
[4120/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArch.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArch.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArch.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1f
f4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/!
source/Interpreter/OptionValueArch.cpp
[4121/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArgs.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArgs.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArgs.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1f
f4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/!
source/Interpreter/OptionValueArgs.cpp
[4122/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArray.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArray.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArray.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09
e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/ll!
db/source/Interpreter/OptionValueArray.cpp
[4123/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueBoolean.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueBoolean.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueBoolean.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm
-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/to!
ols/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueBoolean.cpp
[4124/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueChar.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueChar.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueChar.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1f
f4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/!
source/Interpreter/OptionValueChar.cpp
[4125/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueDictionary.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueDictionary.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueDictionary.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/
work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756f!
df0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueDictionary.cpp
[4126/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueEnumeration.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueEnumeration.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueEnumeration.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-dev
el/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e687!
56fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueEnumeration.cpp
[4127/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFileSpec.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFileSpec.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFileSpec.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/l
lvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375!
/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueFileSpec.cpp
[4128/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFileSpecList.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFileSpecList.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFileSpecList.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-
devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e!
68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueFileSpecList.cpp
[4129/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFormat.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFormat.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFormat.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8
b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools!
/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueFormat.cpp
[4130/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFormatEntity.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFormatEntity.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFormatEntity.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-
devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e!
68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueFormatEntity.cpp
[4131/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueLanguage.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueLanguage.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueLanguage.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/l
lvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375!
/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueLanguage.cpp
[4132/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValuePathMappings.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValuePathMappings.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValuePathMappings.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-
devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e!
68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValuePathMappings.cpp
[4133/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueProperties.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueProperties.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueProperties.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/
work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756f!
df0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueProperties.cpp
[4134/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueRegex.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueRegex.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueRegex.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09
e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/ll!
db/source/Interpreter/OptionValueRegex.cpp
[4135/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueSInt64.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueSInt64.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueSInt64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8
b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools!
/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueSInt64.cpp
[4136/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueString.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueString.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueString.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8
b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools!
/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueString.cpp
[4137/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueUInt64.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueUInt64.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueUInt64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8
b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools!
/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionValueUInt64.cpp
[4138/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueUUID.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueUUID.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueUUID.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1f
f4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/!
source/Interpreter/OptionValueUUID.cpp
[4139/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupVariable.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupVariable.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupVariable.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/l
lvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375!
/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionGroupVariable.cpp
[4140/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupWatchpoint.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupWatchpoint.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupWatchpoint.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/
work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756f!
df0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/OptionGroupWatchpoint.cpp
[4141/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/Options.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/Options.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/Options.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e6875
6fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/Optio!
ns.cpp
[4142/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/Property.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/Property.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/Property.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e6
8756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/Pr!
operty.cpp
[4143/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Interpreter -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Interpreter -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/inc
lude -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/ScriptInterpreter.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/ScriptInterpreter.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/ScriptInterpreter.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8
b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools!
/lldb/source/Interpreter/ScriptInterpreter.cpp
[4144/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbInterpreter.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbInterpreter.a tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandAlias.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandHistory.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandInterpreter.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObject.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObjectRegexCommand.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandObjectScript.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandOptionValidators.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/CommandReturnObject.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionArgParser.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupArchitecture.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/In
terpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupBoolean.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupFile.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupFormat.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupOutputFile.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupPlatform.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupString.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupUInt64.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupUUID.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupValueObjectDisplay.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValue.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArch.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArg
s.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeF!
iles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueArray.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueBoolean.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueChar.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueDictionary.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueEnumeration.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFileSpec.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFileSpecList.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFormat.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueFormatEntity.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueLanguage.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValuePathMappings.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionVa
lueProperties.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueRegex.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueSInt64.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueString.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueUInt64.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionValueUUID.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupVariable.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/OptionGroupWatchpoint.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/Options.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/Property.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/lldbInterpreter.dir/ScriptInterpreter.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbInterpreter.a && :
[4145/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isys
tem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_arm.dir/ABISysV_arm.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_arm.dir/ABISysV_arm.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_arm.dir/ABISysV_arm.cpp.o -c /wr
kdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d!
8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm/ABISysV_arm.cpp
[4146/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_arm.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_arm.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_arm.dir/ABISysV_arm.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_arm.a && :
[4147/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm64 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm64 -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -
isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_arm64.dir/ABISysV_arm64.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_arm64.dir/ABISysV_arm64.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_arm64.dir/ABIS
ysV_arm64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/!
llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm64/ABISysV_arm64.cpp
[4148/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_arm64.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_arm64.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-arm64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_arm64.dir/ABISysV_arm64.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_arm64.a && :
[4149/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-hexagon -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-hexagon -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEB
UG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-hexagon/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_hexagon.dir/ABISysV_hexagon.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-hexagon/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_hexagon.dir/ABISysV_hexagon.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-hexagon/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIS
ysV_hexagon.dir/ABISysV_hexagon.cpp.o -c /wr!
kdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-hexagon/ABISysV_hexagon.cpp
[4150/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_hexagon.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_hexagon.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-hexagon/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_hexagon.dir/ABISysV_hexagon.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_hexagon.a && :
[4151/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isys
tem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_ppc.dir/ABISysV_ppc.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_ppc.dir/ABISysV_ppc.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_ppc.dir/ABISysV_ppc.cpp.o -c /wr
kdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d!
8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc/ABISysV_ppc.cpp
[4152/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_ppc.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_ppc.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_ppc.dir/ABISysV_ppc.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_ppc.a && :
[4153/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc64 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc64 -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -
isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_ppc64.dir/ABISysV_ppc64.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_ppc64.dir/ABISysV_ppc64.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_ppc64.dir/ABIS
ysV_ppc64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/!
llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc64/ABISysV_ppc64.cpp
[4154/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_ppc64.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_ppc64.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-ppc64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_ppc64.dir/ABISysV_ppc64.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_ppc64.a && :
[4155/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -is
ystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_mips.dir/ABISysV_mips.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_mips.dir/ABISysV_mips.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_mips.dir/ABISysV_mips.c
pp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/!
work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips/ABISysV_mips.cpp
[4156/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_mips.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_mips.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_mips.dir/ABISysV_mips.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_mips.a && :
[4157/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips64 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips64 -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG
-isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_mips64.dir/ABISysV_mips64.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_mips64.dir/ABISysV_mips64.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_mips6
4.dir/ABISysV_mips64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/p!
orts/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips64/ABISysV_mips64.cpp
[4158/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_mips64.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_mips64.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-mips64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_mips64.dir/ABISysV_mips64.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_mips64.a && :
[4159/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-s390x -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-s390x -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -
isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-s390x/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_s390x.dir/ABISysV_s390x.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-s390x/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_s390x.dir/ABISysV_s390x.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-s390x/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_s390x.dir/ABIS
ysV_s390x.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/!
llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-s390x/ABISysV_s390x.cpp
[4160/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_s390x.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_s390x.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-s390x/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_s390x.dir/ABISysV_s390x.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_s390x.a && :
[4161/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-i386 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-i386 -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -is
ystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-i386/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_i386.dir/ABISysV_i386.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-i386/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_i386.dir/ABISysV_i386.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-i386/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_i386.dir/ABISysV_i386.c
pp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/!
work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-i386/ABISysV_i386.cpp
[4162/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_i386.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_i386.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-i386/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_i386.dir/ABISysV_i386.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_i386.a && :
[4163/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-x86_64 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-x86_64 -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG
-isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-x86_64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_x86_64.dir/ABISysV_x86_64.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-x86_64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_x86_64.dir/ABISysV_x86_64.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-x86_64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_x86_6
4.dir/ABISysV_x86_64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/p!
orts/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-x86_64/ABISysV_x86_64.cpp
[4164/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_x86_64.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_x86_64.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/SysV-x86_64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABISysV_x86_64.dir/ABISysV_x86_64.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABISysV_x86_64.a && :
[4165/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-i386 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-i386 -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG
-isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-i386/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIMacOSX_i386.dir/ABIMacOSX_i386.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-i386/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIMacOSX_i386.dir/ABIMacOSX_i386.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-i386/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIMacOSX_i38
6.dir/ABIMacOSX_i386.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/p!
orts/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-i386/ABIMacOSX_i386.cpp
[4166/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABIMacOSX_i386.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABIMacOSX_i386.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-i386/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIMacOSX_i386.dir/ABIMacOSX_i386.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABIMacOSX_i386.a && :
[4167/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -
isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm.dir/ABIMacOSX_arm.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm.dir/ABIMacOSX_arm.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm.dir/ABIM
acOSX_arm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/!
llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm/ABIMacOSX_arm.cpp
[4168/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm.dir/ABIMacOSX_arm.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm.a && :
[4169/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm64 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm64 -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEB
UG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm64.dir/ABIMacOSX_arm64.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm64.dir/ABIMacOSX_arm64.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIM
acOSX_arm64.dir/ABIMacOSX_arm64.cpp.o -c /wr!
kdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm64/ABIMacOSX_arm64.cpp
[4170/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm64.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm64.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/MacOSX-arm64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm64.dir/ABIMacOSX_arm64.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABIMacOSX_arm64.a && :
[4171/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/Windows-x86_64 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/Windows-x86_64 -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -D
NDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/Windows-x86_64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIWindows_x86_64.dir/ABIWindows_x86_64.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/Windows-x86_64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIWindows_x86_64.dir/ABIWindows_x86_64.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/Windows-x86_64/CMakeFi
les/lldbPluginABIWindows_x86_64.dir/ABIWindo!
ws_x86_64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/Windows-x86_64/ABIWindows_x86_64.cpp
[4172/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginABIWindows_x86_64.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginABIWindows_x86_64.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ABI/Windows-x86_64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginABIWindows_x86_64.dir/ABIWindows_x86_64.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginABIWindows_x86_64.a && :
[4173/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Arm -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Arm -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEB
UG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginArchitectureArm.dir/ArchitectureArm.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginArchitectureArm.dir/ArchitectureArm.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginArch
itectureArm.dir/ArchitectureArm.cpp.o -c /wr!
kdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Arm/ArchitectureArm.cpp
[4174/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginArchitectureArm.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginArchitectureArm.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Arm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginArchitectureArm.dir/ArchitectureArm.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginArchitectureArm.a && :
[4175/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Mips -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Mips -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DND
EBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Mips/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginArchitectureMips.dir/ArchitectureMips.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Mips/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginArchitectureMips.dir/ArchitectureMips.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Mips/CMakeFiles/lldbP
luginArchitectureMips.dir/ArchitectureMips.c!
pp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Mips/ArchitectureMips.cpp
[4176/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginArchitectureMips.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginArchitectureMips.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/Mips/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginArchitectureMips.dir/ArchitectureMips.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginArchitectureMips.a && :
[4177/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/PPC64 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/PPC64 -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -D
NDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/PPC64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginArchitecturePPC64.dir/ArchitecturePPC64.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/PPC64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginArchitecturePPC64.dir/ArchitecturePPC64.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/PPC64/CMakeFi
les/lldbPluginArchitecturePPC64.dir/Architec!
turePPC64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/PPC64/ArchitecturePPC64.cpp
[4178/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginArchitecturePPC64.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginArchitecturePPC64.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Architecture/PPC64/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginArchitecturePPC64.dir/ArchitecturePPC64.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginArchitecturePPC64.a && :
[4179/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/Disassembler/llvm -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Disassembler/llvm -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DND
EBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Disassembler/llvm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDisassemblerLLVM.dir/DisassemblerLLVMC.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Disassembler/llvm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDisassemblerLLVM.dir/DisassemblerLLVMC.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Disassembler/llvm/CMakeFiles/lld
bPluginDisassemblerLLVM.dir/DisassemblerLLVM!
C.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Disassembler/llvm/DisassemblerLLVMC.cpp
[4180/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginDisassemblerLLVM.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginDisassemblerLLVM.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Disassembler/llvm/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDisassemblerLLVM.dir/DisassemblerLLVMC.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginDisassemblerLLVM.a && :
[4181/5158] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/.build && /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/.build/bin/lldb-tblgen -gen-lldb-property-defs -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel/DynamicLoaderDarwinKernelProperties.td -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel/DynamicLoaderDarwinKernelProperties.inc -d tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel/DynamicLoaderDarwinKernelProperties.inc.d
[4182/5158] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/.build && /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/.build/bin/lldb-tblgen -gen-lldb-property-enum-defs -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel/DynamicLoaderDarwinKernelProperties.td -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel/DynamicLoaderDarwinKernelPropertiesEnum.inc -d tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel/DynamicLoaderDarwinKernelPropertiesEnum.inc.d
[4183/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-s
trict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderDarwinKernel.dir/DynamicLoaderDarwinKernel.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderDarwinKernel.dir/DynamicLoaderDarwinKe
rnel.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Dy!
namicLoader/Darwin-Kernel/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderDarwinKernel.dir/DynamicLoaderDarwinKernel.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel/DynamicLoaderDarwinKernel.cpp
[4184/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderDarwinKernel.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderDarwinKernel.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Darwin-Kernel/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderDarwinKernel.dir/DynamicLoaderDarwinKernel.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderDarwinKernel.a && :
[4185/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-stric
t-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.cpp.o.d -o
tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacO!
SX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/DynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.cpp
[4186/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-stric
t-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderMacOS.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderMacOS.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb
/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/CM!
akeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderMacOS.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/DynamicLoaderMacOS.cpp
[4187/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-stric
t-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderDarwin.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderDarwin.cpp.o.d -o tools/ll
db/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/!
CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderDarwin.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/DynamicLoaderDarwin.cpp
[4188/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderMacOS.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderDarwin.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.a && :
[4189/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-
aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderPosixDYLD.dir/DYLDRendezvous.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderPosixDYLD.dir/DYLDRendezvous.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugin
s/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPl!
uginDynamicLoaderPosixDYLD.dir/DYLDRendezvous.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD/DYLDRendezvous.cpp
[4190/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-
aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderPosixDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderPOSIXDYLD.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderPosixDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderPOSIXDYLD.cpp.o.d -o tools/ll
db/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD/C!
MakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderPosixDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderPOSIXDYLD.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD/DynamicLoaderPOSIXDYLD.cpp
[4191/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderPosixDYLD.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderPosixDYLD.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderPosixDYLD.dir/DYLDRendezvous.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/POSIX-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderPosixDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderPOSIXDYLD.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderPosixDYLD.a && :
[4192/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Static -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Static -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing
-DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Static/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderStatic.dir/DynamicLoaderStatic.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Static/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderStatic.dir/DynamicLoaderStatic.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoa
der/Static/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoade!
rStatic.dir/DynamicLoaderStatic.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Static/DynamicLoaderStatic.cpp
[4193/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderStatic.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderStatic.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Static/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderStatic.dir/DynamicLoaderStatic.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderStatic.a && :
[4194/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-str
ict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.dir/HexagonDYLDRendezvous.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.dir/HexagonDYLDRendezvous.cpp.o.d -
o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/He!
xagon-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.dir/HexagonDYLDRendezvous.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD/HexagonDYLDRendezvous.cpp
[4195/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-str
ict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.cpp
.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoa!
der/Hexagon-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD/DynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.cpp
[4196/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.dir/HexagonDYLDRendezvous.cpp.o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Hexagon-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderHexagonDYLD.a && :
[4197/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Windows-DYLD -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Windows-DYLD -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-str
ict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Windows-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Windows-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.cpp
.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoa!
der/Windows-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Windows-DYLD/DynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.cpp
[4198/5158] : && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.a && /usr/bin/ar qc lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.a tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/Windows-DYLD/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginDynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.dir/DynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.cpp.o && /usr/bin/ranlib lib/liblldbPluginDynamicLoaderWindowsDYLD.a && :
[4199/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-alia
sing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ASTDumper.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ASTDumper.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/C
lang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserCl!
ang.dir/ASTDumper.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/ASTDumper.cpp
[4200/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-alia
sing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ASTResultSynthesizer.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ASTResultSynthesizer.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plug
ins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPl!
uginExpressionParserClang.dir/ASTResultSynthesizer.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/ASTResultSynthesizer.cpp
[4201/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-alia
sing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ASTStructExtractor.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ASTStructExtractor.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/
ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPlugin!
ExpressionParserClang.dir/ASTStructExtractor.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/ASTStructExtractor.cpp
[4202/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-alia
sing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ASTUtils.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ASTUtils.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Cla
ng/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClan!
g.dir/ASTUtils.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/ASTUtils.cpp
[4203/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-alia
sing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangASTSource.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangASTSource.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Expressi
onParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressi!
onParserClang.dir/ClangASTSource.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/ClangASTSource.cpp
[4204/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-alia
sing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangDeclVendor.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangDeclVendor.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Expres
sionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpres!
sionParserClang.dir/ClangDeclVendor.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/ClangDeclVendor.cpp
[4205/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-alia
sing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionDeclMap.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionDeclMap.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/
Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/ll!
dbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionDeclMap.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/ClangExpressionDeclMap.cpp
[4206/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-alia
sing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionParser.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionParser.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/source/Pl
ugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldb!
PluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionParser.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/ClangExpressionParser.cpp
[4207/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-alia
sing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionSourceCode.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionSourceCode.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/s
ource/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFi!
les/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionSourceCode.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/ClangExpressionSourceCode.cpp
[4208/5158] /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLIBXML2_DEFINED -DLLDB_CONFIGURATION_RELEASE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Itools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang -Itools/lldb/source -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/include -Itools/lldb/include -Iinclude -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/clang/include -Itools/lldb/../clang/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/. -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-alia
sing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-vla-extension -O2 -pipe -DNDEBUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-exceptions -MD -MT tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionVariable.cpp.o -MF tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionVariable.cpp.o.d -o tools/lldb/sourc
e/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/CMakeFiles/!
lldbPluginExpressionParserClang.dir/ClangExpressionVariable.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm-devel/work/llvm-d8b09e1ff4d64f9e83cb91d7899e68756fdf0375/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/ExpressionParser/Clang/ClangExpressionVariable.cpp
=>> Killing timed out build after 144000 seconds
More information about the freebsd-pkg-fallout
mailing list