"egress" group

Joseph Ward jbwlists at hilltopgroup.com
Tue Jun 26 14:10:36 UTC 2018

Thank you; I didn't even realize I could rename the interface.  Part of
the install script already has to deal with the varying interface names
for rc.conf, so I'll just change the name there.

The other suggestion, about adding the cards to a group would be about
the same effort, but since I do have nat/rdr rules which are referencing
the external interface it seems the groups wouldn't work, so renaming it is.

Thanks again!

-Joseph