pf logging only no active filtering

Malte Graebner mg at maltedoc.de
Thu Jun 15 18:21:56 UTC 2017

Hello folks,
is there an option, to only log all stuff going on via "log" command and
without taking any action to traffic flow itself ?

I'm migrating an existing iptables firewall, and i want to set the new
one in front of it and bridge the traffic to the old one. Meanwhile I
want to test my iptables -> pf ruleset and snooping the bridge traffic
with pflog and tcpdump, but the "new" firewall needs to let the traffic
flow without take any actions except logging.

br,

malte