Complicated NAT setup

Paul Webster paul.g.webster at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:47:53 UTC 2017

thought I would post for if someone ends up in a similar situation, I
changed hte nat rules to be:

# xBox redirection
nat on $josh_if from $josh_xbox to any -> ($josh_if)   # Nat the Xbox out
via gre0 (outbound)
rdr on $josh_if from any to ($josh_if) -> $josh_xbox    # Redirect
everything received on gre0 to the xbox (inbound)

and working :)

Thank you for the hand out max