Can pf simultaneously redirect to multiple, internal hosts?

J Green corpengineer at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:09:58 UTC 2016

Hello all:

Can pf simultaneously redirect to multiple, internal hosts?

Source -> UDP traffic -> pf  (redirection) -> Host1
                                                          -> Host2
                                                          -> Host3

I believe what I am looking for is called redirection.  However it appears
to be implemented such that pf will only forward traffic to one internal
host at a time.  I am looking for a solution where UDP traffic will be
forwarded to multiple internal hosts, at the same time.

Is this possible?

Thank you.