adding an additional block & gateway

Chuck @ Mantis chuck at mantis.biz
Fri Jun 19 15:38:13 UTC 2015

Our data center responded to your question, here is the text:

We can confirm that the new netblock is routed direct via your vlan as with your original netblock

VLAN: vlan655-cbcbmedi-809, Created at: Mon Oct 20 13:42:05 2014
802.1Q Tag: 655, Internal index: 205, Admin State: Enabled, Origin: Static
Layer 3 interface: vlan.655 (UP)
  IPV4 addresses:
                 60.34.75.209/28
                 79.112.227.33/27
Protocol: Port Mode, Mac aging time: 300 seconds
Number of interfaces: Tagged 0 (Active = 0), Untagged  1 (Active = 1)
       ge-5/0/20.0*, untagged, access