Implementation FIFO Queue and Fair-queue with Altq + PF

samira nazari.s11 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 04:56:38 UTC 2015

    hi
    I define hfsc queue in  *pf.conf *
    Code:

   * altq on gbeth1 hfsc bandwidth 1000000Kb queue
{cegp-gbeth1-out,cicmp-gbeth1-out,class-default-gbeth1-out}

     # gbeth1  #########  Child Queue Definition
    queue cegp-gbeth1-out bandwidth 50Kb  hfsc (  upperlimit 50Kb )
    queue cicmp-gbeth1-out bandwidth 110Kb  hfsc (  upperlimit 110Kb )
    queue class-default-gbeth1-out bandwidth 100Kb hfsc (  upperlimit 100Kb
default )*

    My queustion is, How do I determine what type of queue scheduling
algorithms(FIFO ,Fair-queue)?
    And, for example,what is the kind of cegp-gbeth1-out by default ?

    Thank you for all of your comments and help.